This statement summarizes the content of the P3P Compliant document entitled,"Privacy Statement for International Association of Facilitators." In the case of discrepancy, the longer form document is authoritative. Click here to see it.
- You can access IAF's web site and browse it without disclosing any personal data.
- You may communicate with other visitors or post information to be accessed by others.
- Full data base access will be limited to:
- E-Team members
- Operations Personnel - Website Administrator, Executive Director, Designated IAF Office staff, Conference Management Coordinator
- Web Developmnent Team members involved in assisting members with use of the website.
Your Personal Information
- If you post personal information on the website, such as your email address, it may be viewed by other members.
- IAF collects the personal information that you may volunteer while using the website.
- We record personal data in a secure database for technical administration of the web site and membership administration.
- If we wish to use personal data for new purposes, we offer you the means to consent to those new purposes by indicating in a box at the point on the site where personal data is collected or by requesting that you make a "Opt-in" or "Opt-out" choice.
- IAF does not collect information about our visitors from other sources, such as public records or bodies, or private organisations.
- IAF does not knowingly collect personal data from children. We do not offer products or services of interest to children
Personal Choice Options
In order to increase personal choice, all members may choose what personal information may shared with other members and visitors. Members may choose not to any or all of the following:
- Email Address
- Mailing Address
- Phone and Fax numbers
- All Information except Name and Country
Accessing Your Personal Information
- IAF will provide you, after we satisfied of your identity, a readable copy of your personal data kept on the site without any charge.
- You may have your data erased, rectified, amended or completed
- We reserve the right to refuse to provide any visitor with personal data.
- If we refuse, we will give reasons for our refusal.
- In order to protect you, we will not provide information if we are unable to verify the name of the person making the request.
- You may challenge our decision to refuse to provide personal data by contacting the IAF office.
- IAF has implemented security policies and measures to protect your personal data in our care from unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification and unlawful destruction or accidental loss
- All our members, volunteers, employees and data processors who have access to personal data are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your personal data.
- IAF does not disclose personal data to other organisations.
- IAF's web site does not include links to third party web service providers.
- We ensure that your personal data will not be disclosed to State institutions and authorities except if required by law or other regulation.